Cleaner and rejuvenator for damping rollers – Schwego® Damp 8174
SCHWEGO damp 8174 are quick-drying cleaning and degreasing agent for all damping rollers in continuous-feed damping systems.
It will remove oily deposits such as ink and washing solution residues and will regenerate the hydrophilic surface of the damping rollers.
Due to the fast, residue-free drying process no residues will get into the fountain water if the product is used properly.
- Deep cleaning.
- Rubber rubbers and rollers regain their grip and smoothness.
- Extends the life of blanckets and rollers.
- No change in hardness or swelling.
- Increases ink and water acceptance.
- No greasy residue.
- Schwego® Damp 8174 does not contain chlorinated or aromatic hydrocarbons.
- ISEGA Certification
Directions for use:
1. Cleaning of blancket and dampeners: apply Schwego® Damp 8174 with a cloth or sponge once or twice a day.
2. Cleaning of ink rollers: after cleaning the rollers, apply Schwego® Damp 8174.
-SCHWEGO damp 8174 can generally be used on all materials in case of heavy soiling by printing ink.
-Subject to appropriate storage, the described properties of SCHWEGO damp 8174 remain stable for at least 24 months.
Packaging: 1 L bottle · 200 L drum